The Ruined Portal
The Ruined Portal
LEGO® Minecraft™ The Ruined Portal (21172) takes a Minecraft player’s passion for the game into another dimension.
Minecraft portal adventure into the fiery Nether
Kids are on a mission to help Steve, the iconic Minecraft character, create the ultimate suit of armor. But first they must overcome a series of creative challenges and action-packed adventures. Featuring the portal, one of the most thrilling aspects of Minecraft, this fun toy includes hand controls to activate and deactivate theperilous, interdimensional gateway. This endlessly engrossing build-and-play toy is sure to captivate Minecraft players for hours on end.
- LEGO® Minecraft™ The Ruined Portal (21172) takes a Minecraft player’s passion for the game through an ancient portal into a multidimensional adventure that never ends.
- The set features popular Minecraft™ character Steve plus familiar figures – a baby sheep, baby hoglin and a wither skeleton – and a buildable portal with hand-activated operation.
- Kids who enjoy playing Minecraft™ will love this thrilling portal adventure, which incorporates hand controls to activate and deactivate the perilous, interdimensional gateway.
- Great gift for Minecraft™ players, fans of action and adventure, and kids aged 8 and up who love creative construction.
- Measuring over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 8 in. (21 cm) wide and 5.5 in. (15 cm) deep, this reconfigurable set is perfect for playing, displaying and combining with other LEGO® Minecraft™ sets.
- The playset features colorful recreations of the Minecraft™ Overworld and the Nether, a buildable portal structure and authentic Minecraft accessories, including Steve’s netherite armor and sword.
- LEGO® Minecraft™ playsets give Minecraft players a new way to enjoy their favorite game, with characters, scenes and features brought to life with an imaginative mix of LEGO bricks and pieces.
- LEGO® building kits meet demanding industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.